Winston-Salem Window & Door Replacements
Renewal by Andersen of Central NC is proud to install the finest replacement windows, patio doors, and entry doors in the Winston-Salem area. That kind of success doesn’t happen overnight. Every window and door that we design, build, and install reflects a legacy of innovation and craftsmanship that began well over a hundred years ago.
Here are just some of the things that us apart from other window replacement companies here in Winston-Salem:
- Every replacement window is custom-built to precise measurements and exacting specifications
- As our windows fit precisely, alterations to your home’s structure are minimized – meaning they will look and perform exactly as intended
- Our Andersen-exclusive window frame material – Fibrex® – combines exceptional strength, durability, and insulation with maintenance-free care
- Our SmartSun™ Low-E4® glass reduces heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter – adding to your comfort while reducing your energy bill
- Superior energy efficiency is why Andersen was named a 2017 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award winner
- Select from windows of every form and function, including double-hung, casement, awning, gliding, and more; choose your own combination of colors, woods, hardware & grilles
- We back every window we install with a fully-transferable, 20-year limited warranty
- We handle the entire replacement process, from initial consultation to installation to service – making each step hassle-free
Considering new entry or patio doors? Our custom-built doors let the entry to your home make a very personal statement; each door is available in a wide range of colors, glass styles, hardware finishes, and more. And every patio and entry door features the same craftsmanship, engineering, and energy-efficiency that make our windows so special.
Considering vinyl windows? We invite you to compare them to ours. Because Fibrex® is stronger than vinyl, you’ll find that our sashes are narrower, more elegant, and afford better views. Our replacement windows expand less than vinyl in temperature extremes, resulting in tighter seals and better insulation. And our windows are available in darker, richer colors than you’ll ever find in vinyl.
Imagining how your home would look with Renewal by Andersen windows (and entry and patio doors? Contact us for your free, in-home consultation! We’d love to help you discover why our replacement windows and doors are such a smart investment in your Winston-Salem home.