Durham Window & Door Replacements
Renewal by Andersen is proud to install the finest replacement windows, patio doors, and entry doors in Durham – and that’s no idle boast. We design and engineer our windows to maintain their looks and performance for decades. And they do. That’s why we’re able to offer a fully-transferable, 20-year limited warranty on every window we install.
Few local window companies in Durham can match a warranty like that. But then again, even fewer can match Renewal by Andersen’s 110-year legacy of innovation and craftsmanship. Here are just a few of the qualities that set our custom-built replacement windows apart from the rest:
- Renewal by Andersen windows are measured to the nearest sixteenth of an inch and custom-built to precisely fit
- As a result, our windows require little of the on-site adjustment that can compromise their looks and performance
- Our revolutionary, Andersen-patented window frame material – Fibrex® – combines exceptional strength, durability, and insulation with maintenance-free care
- Our SmartSun™ Low-E4® glass reduces heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter – adding to your comfort while reducing your energy bill
- We carry a full range of windows: double-hung, casement, awning, and many more; all are available in thousands of combinations of colors, woods, hardware, and grilles
- Handling every step from initial consultation to installation to service, we make the entire window replacement process a pleasure
- Our Certified Master Installers are highly trained and skilled craftsmen, with years of experience
In addition to windows, Renewal by Andersen offers a wide range of matching replacement entry and patio doors. Like our windows, our doors can be customized to match your home’s architecture as well as your unique sense of style. And you’ll find that our every door features the same craftsmanship, engineering, and energy-efficiency that make our windows so special.
That level of engineering helped Andersen to win the 2017 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award. It’s the highest honor given for continued leadership in protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency. Replace your old windows with ours, and you’ll be doing something good for your planet as well as your pocketbook.
Starting to imagine your own custom-designed Renewal by Andersen windows or patio and entry doors? Why not take the next step? Contact us for a free consultation and we’ll show you the difference our replacement windows and doors can make in your Durham home.